Sign Up today to get access to our extensive Discussion Forum where you can ask questions, answer questions, find answers, or simply subscribe to your favourite topics to stay updated about the latest happenings.
1. Click on Recruitment > Talent Pool > Add candidate
2. As you click on add candidate you have 2 options Basic Info & Profile Info. Basic info is all the basic details required of the candidate and profile info is, if the candidate is hired in future, the details which will be appeared in his/her profile when he/she on-boards.
3. Fill all the details asked for in the add candidate option E.g. Name, Experience, Resume etc.
4. Now click on save when you are done with fi
1. Click on > Recruitment > My Posted Jobs
2. Click on 3 dots next to ‘Assigned to’ (Extreme Right) of the job which you wish to edit.
3. On clicking on the 3 dots you will get various options. Click on ‘Edit Job’ (Third option)
4.Kindly make the required changes you wish to do and click on Post a job. This will make sure all the changes have been done accordingly.
How to post and edit a job posting inuKnowva – Recruitment Engine.
1. Click on > Recruitment > Post a Job
2. Fill all the details which need to be explained to the candidate of that particular job for e.g. Job title, Experience required, Job description etc.
3. In the field Approved by, add the person who will be approving the created job posting.
4. Also now add the recruiter who will be handling this job position in Handled by as there might di